Student Finance for Higher Education 2017 entry

If you’re a student from England you can apply online for the following academic years:

  • 2017 to 2018 (if you’re a full-time student)

You can apply for:

  • Tuition Fee Loans
  • Maintenance Loans
  • Advanced Learner Loans

You can apply up to 9 months after the start of the academic year for your course.

If you’re a part-time student, you can’t apply for the 2017 to 2018 academic year yet.

Click here to start an application